For this card, I used the following supplies:
A Christmas tree die cut and cutting machine (Cuttlebug)
A die cut of a star
Card 4 1/4 by 11 inch folded in half lengthwise
Gold Foil sheet
'Wink of Stella' pen or Glitter pen
Sentiment Stamp of your choice
Gold Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Ink Pad
1) Open the card and cut out the Christmas trees on the top half of the card. Save the cut portions of the trees.
2) Cut the Christmas trees and the star using the gold foil paper being very careful not to mark up your foil.
3) Using a silver glittered pen or a 'Wink of Stella' pen, glitter up the trees that were cut from the card.
4) Layer your trees and your foil trees on to the card overlapping the cut areas and glue them down. (Try not to get glue on the foil even though it dries clear)
5) Lightly spread some molding paste at the base of the trees to represent some snow.
6) Glue the star to the card.
7) Stamp your sentiment into the clear embossing ink pad and stamp the card.
8) Sprinkle the gold embossing powder over the sentiment and heat set with the heat tool.
There you have it! A beautiful Christmas card ready to send.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, please leave a comment and/or any questions and I will get back to you.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!